June 2022 Issue of The PCLinuxOS Magazine Released
The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the June 2022
issue. With the exception of a brief period in 2009, The PCLinuxOS Magazine has been
published on a monthly basis since September, 2006. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a
product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The
magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The
PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-
NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved. All articles
may be freely reproduced via any and all means following first publication by The PCLinuxOS
Magazine, provided that attribution to both The PCLinuxOS Magazine and the original author
are maintained, and a link is provided to the originally published article.
In the June 2022 issue:
- How To Disable Ad ID Tracking on iOS and Android, And Why You Should Do It Now
- PCLinuxOS Recipe Corner: Quick and Easy Beef Bourguinon for Two
- Inkscape Tutorial: Create A Sketch Effect
- Short Topix: Amazon Kindle Now Supports EPUB Files ... Sorta
- Game Zone: Psychonauts on Linux!!!
- Good Words, Good Deeds, Good News
- And much more inside!
This month’s cover was designed by Meemaw.
Hent her som PDF